- How will my interview be evaluated?
The Phone Interview Pro experience simulates an actual interview. Once you have registered you will receive an e-mail from an executive evaluator to schedule your interview— this will be a “real phone interview”. The evaluator is a professional who will be asking you key phone interview questions. Everything you say and do during the phone interview will be a component of your phone interview evaluation report.
Our grading system is based on years of corporate recruiting research, human resources development, a massive database of phone interview test results, proprietary software and our patent-pending phone interview rating algorithm. As your phone interview is being conducted, the Evaluator is inputting data into our proprietary system to determine your phone interviewing skill level.
- Do you have a money back guarantee?
Yes. If your Phone Interview Pro evaluation is not to your satisfaction:
– You must contact us and describe in detail the problem.
– Complete the Phone Interview Pro survey.
– You must give Phone Interview Pro time to fix the issue.
– Our guarantee does not apply if it is not in the control of Phone Interview Pro, Inc.
– Our guarantee is for 5 days after receiving the Phone Interview Pro Evaluation.
– A refund will be given if we cannot resolve this issue.
- Do I have to pay for a second interview?
Yes, you must pay an additional fee for each interview.
- Will my information be shared with anyone?
- Is Phone Interview Pro a recruitment agency?
No, Phone Interview Pro does not offer any job leads.
- Does Phone Interview Pro offer career counseling?
No, Phone Interview Pro does not offer any career counseling, resume advice, in-person interview evaluation or job training. Phone Interview Pro is solely focused on improving your phone interviewing skills.