Mastering phone interview skills is critical to succeeding in an increasingly competitive job market.
– Recruiters, search firms and companies use preliminary phone screenings to identify qualified job candidates.
– Preparing for phone interviews improves confidence, engagement and the quality of conversations
– Phone interview skills are vital to passing on to the next steps and securing the job you want!
Phone Interview Pro works one-on-one with job candidates by providing:
– Live training phone interviews with a certified Phone Interview Pro Executive Evaluator.
– Detailed, personalized reports of your interview strengths and areas that need improvement.
– Convenient scheduling conducted via email, simulating actual interview procedures.
Opening & Closing
Phone Interview Pro Evaluation: How It Works
– Phone Interview Pro Executive Evaluator calls the client at a convenient, predetermined time that allows for a thorough evaluation.
– Phone Interview Pro Executive proceeds through a detailed and customized methodology to assess the client’s phone interviewing skills.
– Phone Interview Pro Executive tabulates the results from more that 250 quantified dimensions of the phone interview.
Phone Interview Pro asks the client carefully vetted, real-world questions that simulate the real-life experience of speaking with an employer over the phone. This training builds phone interviewing skills and improves the client’s ability to implement Phone Interview Pro’s tools and strategies.
Phone Interview Pro evaluates the client’s phone presence by assessing social dexterity and conversational acumen, including important character indicators such as honesty, trustworthiness and emotional intelligence — elements critical to developing chemistry over the phone.
Strengths & Weaknesses
Do you really know your strengths and weaknesses?
The Phone Interview Pro Evaluation provides a thorough and candid list of areas that the client needs to improve, and how to do so.
In addition, clients will receive a list of their strengths, which are important assets when developing a phone-based conversation strategy.
These informative assessments and practical tools empower clients to confidently participate in phone interviews and proactively advance their career prospects.